Proverbs 22:9

"Whoever has a bountiful eye will be blessed, for he shares his bread with the poor." Proverbs 22:9

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Let there be light!


The Arctic Light from TSO Photography on Vimeo.

I found this on woohome.com today and I just think it is a goreous video. This is a time lapse video of multiple setting and it just shows the most gorgeous light I have seen. The sun from so many different perspectives.

It makes me think of this:

"3 And God said, 'Let there be Light,' and there was light. 4 God saw the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness."                                   Genesis 1:3-4
What a time that must have been! I can only imagine the immense light that poured forth and God's hands delicately but purposely separating the dark from the light. A division between contrasting creations, total opposites that consuming one another. It must have been incredible...

As I ponder across the idea of what that must have been like I then wonder, How do we become children of light?(Eph 5:8) I know we were once dark, but how could we ever start as one and become the opposite? Oh the power of Christ's sacrifice. I can not conceive an idea of it. I only pray each day that God uses that power through me.

April

No comments:

Post a Comment