Proverbs 22:9

"Whoever has a bountiful eye will be blessed, for he shares his bread with the poor." Proverbs 22:9

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Why I Love My Singles Ministry

There are so many ways that I could express why I love the people God has brought into my life but I think that this could give anyone a little peek into Brushy Creek Young Professionals' unique personalities.


I just love these people and everyone I spent time with this weekend. Sometimes you just need that fellowship to just assist in clearing up what a mess your thoughts and mind could be in.

Lately I have been trying to figure out how I can further use my skills to further God's kingdom. I am content where I am at and for the most part what I am doing. I know God has a plan for me in this "right now" moment. The reason I have such discomfort in my thoughts is because I feel like sometimes I don't use what God has blessed me with, like I am wasting my gifts. This weekend I have found peace that I should not continue to worry about what I am not doing but focus on the right now and what I am doing. I know God hasn't opened the doors I have been staring at lately but He will in time open me up to exactly (once again) where He wants me to be.

There is one thing I do know.


I love this group of people and I thank God for how each of them has encouraged me and been great representatives of what it means to follow hard after Christ.

"As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another."
Proverbs 27:17

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say thank you so much for posting up the video and for doing the great editing job. I'm excited to show my family- I know they'll get a kick out of it. It was so much fun doing that- if you ever need help with any other such artistic projects, let me know. I love to do drama stuff when I can and definitely writing stuff. And I love how everyone in our class has such a heart for Jesus and wanting to be more like Him. You are all a huge encouragement to me and continue to inspire me to seek after The Lord more and more. Keep rocking for Christ. Love you all with the love of The Lord. God bless :-) Psalms 133; Philippians 1:3-8

    ReplyDelete