Proverbs 22:9

"Whoever has a bountiful eye will be blessed, for he shares his bread with the poor." Proverbs 22:9

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Not Quite a Canon...

Technology today gives us so many opportunities to take pictures when a camera may not be accessible. No, I did not catch this with my canon, I actually took this shot with my phone's camera. I forgot my camera the night of this bonfire so in desperate measures I had to pull out the cell. I personally think it is still an excellent photograph. The colors and the pure warmth that you see in this photo is mesmerizing. I pulled this photo up on my phone and was just entranced. My first thought, "wow" and then another came to mind...



How amazed Moses must have been when approached the burning bush. Curiosity definitely had to struck in, "Why is that bush not burning? It's on fire for goodness sake!" (those would be the first words out of my mouth.) After that Moses came to mind I instantly thought about what it would have been like if camera phones had been around then haha. I could definitely see Moses as a Tweeter, and that would have been a definitely Twitpic.

Tweet: "Was out with the sheep today and you would not believe what I saw https://twitpic.com/skjgpahwt"

Hmm, what the world would have been like if the internet and social communication was there from the beginning.God has really has blessed us with the power of technology. I know many times, especially me, we tend to get upset with technology because it does have a lot of negatives. I have to admit thought, it does have its great moments. With the type of technology we have today we can share our blessings, are prayers and the gospel. We can let people know how God works in our lives...constantly for some people (haha not mentioning any names.) I just don't know how you can not be in awe...

Hmm thats all.


1 comment:

  1. Haha- this was great! It's funny to think about Moses tweeting a picture of the burning bush around- but of course, I think one of the best examples of rapid fire tweeting in The Bible is the shepherds running to tell people of the birth of Christ the Messiah. :-)

    ReplyDelete