Proverbs 22:9

"Whoever has a bountiful eye will be blessed, for he shares his bread with the poor." Proverbs 22:9

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Unexplained Growth

My Dad's Design
It all begins with a seed. One single seed and something grows. A flower, a vine, a tree, or even food. It is just another one of the blessings that God gave us from the beginning of life.

9 And the LORD God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground—trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
Genesis 2:9
Every year my dad gets out in the yard and digs, pulls and plants. He relaxes and gets a little dirty. He takes different parts of God's gifts and cares for them.  We set up a water system, we weed the yard and we check each area daily to make sure it everything is going alright. Just like God does in our lives.

What is the amazing part and ultimately the blessing is His little surprises...


There were a few things my dad did not plant this year...




So when he went into the yard one day there were some plants there that just weren't there before. What a blessing! They were plants my dad planted the year before. He never dreamed of them replanting themselves. They were popping up all over the place!

God's perfect creations surprise me daily. Through the lens of my camera (hence: Blessings Through A Canon) I have been able to capture some of the most beautiful parts of these suprises!

Through this blog I hope take my camera with me everywhere everyday and capture a little bit of God's blessings all over...

Aqua Globes AG011706 Glass Plant Watering Bulbs - 2 Pack

Kindle Bible - The Holy Bible Formatted for the Amazon Kindle

Holy Bible (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment